Red or White – What’s your pleasure?
Join us on August 26th for our first ever Wine Tasting Event. Each wine will be paired with a complimentary food item.
Tickets for this event are available on Eventbrite or at Brewd Coffee Lounge. The Early Bird price is only $15.00 per person! Hurry, though. The price goes up on August 22nd.
We will enjoy a selection of five unique wines from a variety of regions:
- Charles Roux Blanc de Blancs Brut- This delightful brut is 100% chardonnay grape. A subtle, elegant style, opulent with soft apple fruits and a long lasting finish. (Provence, France)
- The Ned Sauvignon Blanc- This delightful little number is perfect as an aperitif but certainly pairs beautifully with any number of foods. This medium-bodied Sav Blanc has lime zest, lemon and mineral base notes that finish with citrus and grapefruit in a dry good-bye. (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Paris Valley Road Chardonnay- A bright and beautiful chardonnay with aromas of apple and coconut. Apple and lemon come through in the body while the finish is crisp with soft tannins and oak. (Monterey, California)
- Nightfall Pinot Noir- Pure Pinot here! Light and fragrant aromas with berries and a touch of cedar tucked in the body. A clean, smooth and fast finish, this wine pairs well with many cheeses, chicken and turkey dishes. (Lodi, California)
- Peirano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon – Rich, deep and luscious, this 100% Cabernet from California is a winner from start to finish. Cherry, plum and berry aromas and flavors are surrounded by soft, full tannins, that do not overpower. Hints of coffee and chocolate also make an entrance. Enjoy a great steak or lamb chop with this red. (Lodi, California)
Make sure to reserve your tickets in advance!
Join us on Sunday-Funday from 6:00AM to Noon, as we enjoy Stage 21 of the Tour de France and support two local charities that combine our love of bicycles with our love for our Veterans.
There will be information, raffles and specials, all to raise money for and awareness of Tucson’s Velo Vets and Therapy Trykes.
Jim Click will be bringing the 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum by to show off the Grand Prize for the “Jim Click Millions for Tucson Raffle”. We will have Raffle tickets for sale. Every person who buys a raffle ticket will also be eligible for discounts on their Brewd drinks.
We will be playing the Live broadcast (as well as replays) of the Final Stage of the Tour, the Montgeron / Paris Champs-Élysées. Enjoy a special “Stage 21 Mimosa” and raise a glass as we celebrate the close of another exciting Tour!
Join us on Friday night as Brewd hosts a Meet and Greet for Mariano Rodriguez, Ward Six candidate for City Council.
Mariano has been a resident of Tucson and the surrounding communities for close to 30 years. He has been an employee, which allowed him to develop skills as a listener, as well as to strengthen his skills as a team leader. Currently as an Architect /Business owner, he has been able to work with a variety of jurisdictions and cities around the state to transform ideas and thoughts into homes, developments and businesses.
These skill sets and his discipline are the tools that he hopes to utilize to visualize, strengthen, reinforce and empower our community, our small businesses, our Ward and our City. By engaging our council to look beyond what has been established and bringing new ideas and new visions, Mariano hopes to reassure the community, and our workforce that the City Council can work together to better our city.
Mariano is the proud owner of a business in Tucson, which enables him to support his family while giving back to our community. He believes that “Together We Can Build a Brighter Tucson!”
Join us on Monday, July 17th, starting at 6:30pm, along with our friends from Adventure Coffee Roasting, as we explore some of the world’s finest coffees. Learn how roasting and grind can affect the brew in the cup. Come learn to identify and describe the flavors you enjoy. Food pairings will also be available.
This is a FUN and LOW-KEY get together to share the greatness of all that coffee can be (what else would you expect at Brewd?) Several roasts from various regions around the globe, will be presented for the tasting, showing how distinct and exciting each one can be. Stick around after the event for more coffee talk, socializing with your neighbors and, perhaps, a glass of wine or beer.
Purchase tickets at Brewd. Advance purchase: $5.00 through July 10th. $6.50 from July 11th through 16th. $8.00 the day of the event.
Join us Saturday at 10:00am for a reading and question and answer session with the author.
This book will touch you with its story, flush with synchronicity, serendipity and a touch of humor. In a day when we can use more hope and a kinder world, we offer you a nice, midday break to the same old, same old.
If you are an artist, looking for a venue, contact us through our Events page. We hope to continue to add events and entertainment throughout the summer.
Finally, please note the changes to our hours of operation. We are getting a late start with our transition to summer hours but beginning June 25th, we will be closing at 2:00pm everyday, except for Fridays and Saturdays. We will be open later on those nights when we have events. We thank you for your patience as we strive to serve the community yet maintain a sustainable business.