Tickets for this event are available on Eventbrite or at Brewd Coffee Lounge. The Early Bird price is only $15.00 per person! Hurry, though. The price goes up on August 22nd.
We will enjoy a selection of five unique wines from a variety of regions:
- Charles Roux Blanc de Blancs Brut- This delightful brut is 100% chardonnay grape. A subtle, elegant style, opulent with soft apple fruits and a long lasting finish. (Provence, France)
- The Ned Sauvignon Blanc- This delightful little number is perfect as an aperitif but certainly pairs beautifully with any number of foods. This medium-bodied Sav Blanc has lime zest, lemon and mineral base notes that finish with citrus and grapefruit in a dry good-bye. (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Paris Valley Road Chardonnay- A bright and beautiful chardonnay with aromas of apple and coconut. Apple and lemon come through in the body while the finish is crisp with soft tannins and oak. (Monterey, California)
- Nightfall Pinot Noir- Pure Pinot here! Light and fragrant aromas with berries and a touch of cedar tucked in the body. A clean, smooth and fast finish, this wine pairs well with many cheeses, chicken and turkey dishes. (Lodi, California)
- Peirano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon – Rich, deep and luscious, this 100% Cabernet from California is a winner from start to finish. Cherry, plum and berry aromas and flavors are surrounded by soft, full tannins, that do not overpower. Hints of coffee and chocolate also make an entrance. Enjoy a great steak or lamb chop with this red. (Lodi, California)
Make sure to reserve your tickets in advance!